Visa Online Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. By accessing this site and any pages contained in this site, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions below, do not access this site, or any pages contained in this site.
Use of Information and Materials
The information and materials contained in these pages - and the terms, conditions, and descriptions that appear - are subject to change. Your eligibility for particular products and services is subject to final determination and acceptance by Mayo Employees Federal Credit Union.
The information and materials contained in this site, including, without limitation, text, graphics, links or other items - are provided "as is," "as available". Mayo Employees Federal Credit Union does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of this information and materials and expressly disclaims liability for errors or omissions in this information and materials. No warranty of any kind, implied, express or statutory, including but not limited to the warranties on non-infringement of third party rights, title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from computer virus, is given in conjunction with the information and materials.
Limitation of Liability
In no event will Mayo Employees Federal Credit Union be liable for any damages, including without limitation direct or indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, losses or expenses arising in conjunction with this site or use thereof or inability to use by any party, or in conjunction with any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or line or system failure, even if Mayo Employees Federal Credit Union, or representatives thereof, are advised of the possibility of such damages, losses or expenses. Hyperlinks to other Internet resources are at your own risk; the content, accuracy, opinions expressed, and other links provided by these resources are not investigated, verified, monitored, or endorsed by Mayo Employees Federal Credit Union.
All information submitted to Mayo Employees Federal Credit Union via this site shall be deemed and remain the property of Mayo Employees Federal Credit Union and Mayo Employees Federal Credit Union shall be free to use, for any purpose, any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in information a visitor to this site provides Mayo Employees Federal Credit Union through this site. Mayo Employees Federal Credit Union shall not be subject to any obligations of confidentiality regarding submitted information except as agreed by the Mayo Employees Federal Credit Union entity having the direct cardholder relationship or as otherwise specifically agreed or required by law.
- General - This User Agreement ("Agreement") describes the terms and conditions governing use of Mayo Employees Federal Credit Union MEFCU Visa Link. MEFCU Visa Link may be used by the primary and/or any joint accountholder ("you") to access certain information and services regarding a credit card account with Mayo Employees Federal Credit Union.
- Agreement to terms - Your enrollment in, access to or use of MEFCU Visa Link constitutes your agreement to be bound by all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement and the Disclaimer above.
- Fees - There is no additional fee for accessing your account information through MEFCU Visa Link. Any other fees applicable in connection with your account continue to apply, as described under the terms of your Cardholder Agreement or in connection with any specific offer for specific products or services. You agree that Mayo Employees Federal Credit Union is not responsible for any telephone or other online service provider charges incurred by accessing your account at Mayo Employees Federal Credit Union through MEFCU Visa Link. (Please note that fees may be assessed by your online service provider.)
- Electronic messages - As part of MEFCU Visa Link, Mayo Employees Federal Credit Union does not accept e-mail messages from cardholders. In order to facilitate cardholder feedback or inquires, an online service inquiry feature with message capabilities is provided.
- Enrollment and security verification - As part of your enrollment, you chose a username that, along with other information, such as a password, gives you access to your account with Mayo Employees Federal Credit Union through MEFCU Visa Link. For your protection, do not disclose your online username or password to anyone. Mayo Employees Federal Credit Union is authorized to act on instructions received under your username without further verification.
For security purposes, you should memorize and not write down your online username and password. You are responsible for keeping your online username, password, other identifying information, account numbers and other account data confidential. If you believe that your online username or password may have been lost or stolen, or that someone has transferred or may request a transfer to or from your account or may request a change in your information without your permission, notify Mayo Employees Federal Credit Union immediately at 800-535-2129.
- Change in terms - Mayo Employees Federal Credit Union may change or limit any aspect of MEFCU Visa Link or this Agreement at any time with or without prior notice; provided, however, that you will be given prior notice in the event that fees are assessed for the use of MEFCU Visa Link.
- Termination; Suspension - Your enrollment in, access to, use of MEFCU Visa Link, or MEFCU Visa Link itself may be terminated or suspended, in whole or in part, at any time for any reason with or without prior notice. Examples of reasons for such include, without limitation:
- Your credit card account is delinquent
- Your credit card account is overlimit
- Fraudulent activity has occurred on your credit card account
- Any attempt to misuse MEFCU Visa Link